- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–103, 109–116, or 122–124 ($69.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
HoopHall Miami Invitational
- The format: This early season doubleheader features a quartet of perennial Division 1 basketball powerhouses clashing in a Black Friday hardwood throw-down.
- The teams: This year, South Florida and the AP No. 2-ranked Kentucky Wildcats tip off at 5:00 p.m., followed directly by Ohio State playing Memphis at 7:30 p.m.
- The stakes: It’s still very early in the season, but fans will get to see how Kentucky rebounds after failing to go the distance last year and Ohio State responds to some major personnel departures.
On the waterfront of Biscayne Bay, where the skyline of the city and nightlife of South Beach touch and spark, the AmericanAirlines Arena beckons South Floridians to escape. One of the top 10 selling venues in the nation with 19,600 seats beneath its continent-sized roof, the entertainment complex has played home to the Miami Heat, the MTV Video Awards, the Latin Grammy Awards, and blockbuster concerts by Madonna, Paul McCartney, and Jay-Z. The arena’s façade gives Miami its own Times Square with the revolutionary MiamiMediaMesh, a three-story feat of crisp and colorful LED technology that projects vivid images across 3,400 feet of stainless-steel mesh. Although the entertainment complex looks like it could trample a small country’s power grid, the AmericanAirlines Arena takes a green-minded approach to energy efficiency and was one of the first buildings in the nation to earn a LEED certification from the U.S. Green Building Council.