All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Hope Celebrity Comedy
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $20 for rear dress circle or balcony (up to $46.15 value)
- $25 for orchestra or front dress circle level (up to $46.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hope Celebrity Comedy
- Lavell Crawford: On Breaking Bad, he’s Saul’s silent and intimidating bodyguard Huell. But on stage, this boisterous and broadly expressive standup veteran transforms into the anti-Huell in an animated set that gets audiences rolling in the aisles.
- Theo Von: After jumping into the public eye on MTV’s Road Rules: Maximum Velocity Tour, this twangy-voiced comic took the title of “Last Comic Downloaded” on Season 4 of Last Comic Standing before creating the viral smash, CrankTexts.com.
- Alex Scott: This natural-born standup took second place in the DC Comedian of the Year contest his very first time behind the mic, and can be seen on BET’s ComicView and heard on “Rhythm Ride in the Morning” on Charlottesville, Virginia’s 92.7 FM station.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit the Still Hope Foundation, an organization that assists single mothers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Hall
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.