All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Hope Celebrity Concert
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $35 for orchestra/front dress circle (up to $62.80 value)
- $30 for rear dress circle/balcony level (up to $56.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hope Celebrity Comedy
- Gerald Albright: This saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist has churned out liquid grooves with The Temptations, Olivia Newton-John, Ray Parker Jr., and Whitney Houston. He even played at Bill Clinton’s inauguration.
- Kenny Lattimore: This R&B and jazz crooner is known for his seductive stage presence and vocals, as heard on the Grammy-nominated wedding staple, “For You.” Before the show, check out his latest collection of modern soul, Anatomy of a Love Song.
- Rick Braun: though he plays many instruments, the trumpet has propelled his vast catalog of smooth jazz, including his 17th album, Can You Feel It
- Norman Brown: Brown plays R&B ballads with rock spirit, prompting AllMusic.com to declare that he “adds zest to even the most typical groove with a lightning fast style that jumps off the disc”
- Jonathan Butler: Guitarist and tenor who blends jazz fusion, R&B, and worship music, much of it inspired by his childhood experiences with apartheid in South Africa. This emphasis on social justice and the power of change has earned two Grammy nominations.
- The Cause: Proceeds benefit the Still Hope Foundation, an organization that assists single mothers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chrysler Hall
Set behind a massive reflecting pool, Chrysler Hall's aesthetic encapsulates classic elegance and futuristic comfort with a facade that conjures the Parthenon by way of extraterrestrial visitors. Founded in 1972, the performing arts center has grown to become Hampton Roads' premiere venue, and more than 150,000 patrons pass the minimalist columns every year. Chrysler Hall is home to such culture creators as the Virginia Symphony Orchestra, the Virginia Arts Festival, Norfolk Forum, and the Generic Theater.