What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to H.O.R.D.E. Festival featuring Blues Traveler, 311, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, and The Verve Pipe (up to $35.60 value)
- When: Thursday, July 9, at 5 p.m.
- Where: DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Seating: rear pavilion
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Blues Traveler: The eclectic band behind “Run-Around” and “Hook” does a lot more than execute Grateful Dead-esque jams and freight-train harmonica solos at their live shows. They also created H.O.R.D.E. in 1992 as a collaborative traveling concert with likeminded bands. It’s been recently resurrected, much to the delight of their audience.
- 311: These Omaha genre benders broke into the mainstream by fusing rap, reggae, and hard rock on their self-titled album in 1995. It went triple-platinum thanks to the singles “Don’t Stay Home,” “All Mixed Up,” and “Down,” and paved the way for a decades-long career that’s resulted in 11 records, their own cruise, and an unofficial holiday named after them.
- Big Head Todd & The Monsters: Formed in 1986, these blues-rockers soared to platinum status with 1993’s Sister Sweetly, which featured the melancholic rasp of frontman Todd Park Mohr. That same vibe and sound is found on their latest release, 2014’s Black Beehive, whose title track is an homage to the late Amy Winehouse.
- The Verve Pipe This East Lansing-based alternative rock group was founded in 1992, building a reputation in Michigan and beyond for their energetic live performances. By 1996 they released their best-known album The Villains, which included the Billboard Hot 100 hit “The Freshmen”, and releasing three albums since then—their 2014 album Crash Landing ended a 13-year recording hiatus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.