Patrons can enjoy a one- or two-hour San Diego harbor tour with spectacular views and unmatchd photo and video opportunities
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- One- or two-hour narrated San Diego Harbor tour on the San Diego Bay covering over 12 miles of sights!
- Spectacular views of the city skyline and over 20 local landmarks
- Unmatched photo and video opportunities
- Up-close views and educational moments by local San Diego experts who are happy to share their knowledge on local history and wildlife
- Onboard snack bar; no outside food or beverage is allowed onboard
- View more information about the harbor tour and schedule here
About City Cruises
San Diego’s picturesque port—awash with graceful bridges, sweeping views, and glimpses of sea lions—has thrilled passengers on Hornblower Yachts's ships for more than 30 years. The large fleet includes an antique yacht and one of the largest charter yachts in Southern California An environmentally concerned company, Hornblower Yachts introduces passengers to ecological problems and ongoing environmental projects in the area on its cruises.
In addition to in-harbor cruises, Hornblower's large, fast whale-watching vessel improves guests' chances of spotting whales in their natural environment thanks to a frame that sits higher off the water. The boat's wider, more stable design even helps prevent guests from getting seasick. Along with climate-controlled interiors, the fleet is equipped with bathrooms on all interior decks.