- One G-Pass to see Joel McHale
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 8 p.m
- Where: Horseshoe Southern Indiana
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for balcony or limited visibility side view floor (up to $49.25 value)
- $38 for mid-main floor (up to $59.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him best: as the sardonic host of E’s The Soup, and as the equally sardonic Jeff Winger on the cult comedy Community
- How long he’s hosted The Soup: since 2004, easily erasing viewers’ memories of its earlier incarnation, Talk Soup, with hosts Hal Sparks and John “Skunk Boy” Henson
- Movies that made fans say, “Hey, there’s Joel”: Ted, Spider Man 2, Deliver Us from Evil
- How he got his start in comedy: as a member of Seattle improv troupe Unexpected Expectations, and on the local sketch comedy show Almost Live!
- His style: inviting and charismatic, dryer than Oscar Wilde’s rice cakes, tirelessly ironic, and Kardashian-averse
- What you’ll get from the show: a standup set that mixes anecdotal and observational humor with a dash of pop-culture skewering