- $23 for one G-Pass to see Hot 92 Love Affair, featuring The Intruders, Heatwave, Deniece Williams, Blue Magic, Persuaders, Billy Paul, Eddie Holman, GQ, Barbara Lewis, & The Fuzz (up to $46.80 value)
- When: Friday, February 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Honda Center
- Seating: terrace
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Intruders: Golden-voiced and dressed to kill, this influential group helped to define “The Sound of Philadelphia” by fusing doo-wop, gospel, and funky horns into hits such as “(We’ll Be) United,” “(Love Is Like A) Baseball Game,” and the crossover classic “Cowboys to Girls.”
- Deniece Williams: Her famed four-octave range and tomcat soprano climbed the charts in ’70s and ’80s thanks to hits such as “Free,” “Silly,” and the feel-good Footloose single “Let’s Hear It for the Boy;” since then her gospel records have racked up four Grammys.
- Blue Magic: This Philly soul machine takes it slow and sultry as they croon through smooth ballads such as “Sideshow” and “Three Ring Circus” and make their captivating dance moves look easy.
- Eddie Holman: Equipped with a falsetto that climbs high and then even higher, Eddie Holman seized the national spotlight with his 1970s lovelorn lilt “Hey There Lonely Girl.”
- Barbara Lewis: A Michigan-native pop-soul chanteuse, Barbara Lewis is perhaps best known for her alluring, organ-laced 1963 single “Hello Stranger.”
- Also performing: Heatwave | Persuaders | Billy Paul | GQ | The Fuzz
2695 E Katella
Anaheim, CA 92806