- $50 for one G-Pass to WBLS & Hot 97 Present Xmas In Brooklyn featuring Run-DMC and LL Cool J (up to $100.45 value)
- When: Friday, December 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Barclays Center
- Seating: sections 10–22, 106–110, or 122–126
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
WBLS & Hot 97 Present Xmas In Brooklyn
- Run-D.M.C.: Joseph Simmons, Darryl McDaniels, and the sadly deceased Jam Master Jay made all kinds of hip-hop history as the first rap act to top the charts, earn a Grammy nomination and gold record, and land a rap video on MTV. Expect the crowd to go wild during hits such as “It’s Tricky” and the immortal “Christmas in Hollis.”
- LL Cool J: With dozen of albums, two Grammy Awards, platinum and gold certifications, and countless hits, this muscular rap icon has crafted groundbreaking hits such as “I Can’t Live Without My Radio” alongside hard-hitters such as “Mama Said Knock You Out.” LL has also been seen onscreen in On Any Given Sunday and his current TV show, NCIS: Los Angeles.
- DJ Z-Trip: The 2009 winner of DJ Times’s America’s Best DJ Award pioneered the mashup movement that paved the way for artists such as Girl Talk and Danger Mouse. He’s also worked his turntable magic for acts such as LL Cool J, Dan the Automator, and Kasabian.
- Lecrae: In addition to scoring four GMA Dove Awards, Lecrae is the first Christian rapper in history to top the Gospel charts and win the Grammy for Best Gospel Album. Sing along live to tracks such as “All I Need Is You” and “Say I Won’t” from 2014’s chart-topper Anomaly.