What You'll Get
- $10 for one G-Pass to the Fillmore Flashback: ’80s vs ’90s Dance Party (up to $22 value)
- When: Saturday, January 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Silver Spring
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- This show is for all ages
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
the Fillmore Flashback: ’80s vs ’90s Dance Party
- The event: an ’80s vs ’90s dance party hosted by Biz Markie ft. Here’s to the Night and The New Romance
- The host and DJ of the evening: “Clown Prince of Hip-Hop” Biz Markie, whose 1989 hit “Just a Friend” conveniently bridges that ’80s–’90s gap
- Delivering ’80s rock and new wave hits: Baltimore tribute act The New Romance, who recreate mixtape memories with a setlist ranging from A to Z (or A-ha to Yaz)
- Ushering in the era of grunge and alternative rock: Baltimore party band Here’s to the Night, whose sprawling repertoire includes 311, Weezer, Sugar Ray, and Chumbawumba
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Fillmore Silver Spring on 1/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Fillmore Silver Spring
Overhung with glittering chandeliers and surrounded by billowing red curtains, The Fillmore Silver Spring's main room easily holds elegant concerts and thrashing dance parties alike on its hardwood floor. Balconies equipped with tables and chairs allow VIP seclusion and elevated sight lines of onstage antics.