What You'll Get
- $27 for one ticket for best available seating to Hot August Nights: A Neil Diamond Tribute on Friday, February 5, at 8 p.m. (up to $45 value)
- $27 for one ticket for best available seating to Sinatra Sings the Big Bands on Saturday, February 6, at 7:30 p.m.
Hot August Night: A Neil Diamond Tribute
- Hot August Night for rookies: the mega-platinum double-live album that encapsulated Neil at his sun-soaked ’70s best, recorded during a sold-out 10-night reign of LA’s Greek Theatre
- The ringer: Dean Colley, who possesses Neil’s signature gravelly voice, come-hither eyebrows, in-show banter, and hypnotic sequined shirts
- The show: backed by his sturdy band, Dean recreates the vibe of Hot August Night with roughly 30 tunes such as “Cherry Cherry,” “Sweet Caroline,” and “America”
Sinatra Sings the Big Bands
- The Show: A boisterous tribute to Ol’ Blue Eyes packed with the Sinatra’s most popular ballads and swinging hits
- The Star: jazz artist Jonathan Poretz, a golden-throated charismatic crooner who nails the Chairman of the Board’s sound, essence, and intrinsic coolness
- Where You’ve Seen Poretz: Starring as Frankie in the touring hit show, The Rat Pack is Back, and performing double duty in Sex, Swagger & Swing: Sinatra and Darin in the Concert That Never Was
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.