- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 211 or 230 (up to $72.90 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101–107 (up to $94.60 value)
- $69 for one G-Pass for seating in section 111, 112, 128, or 129 (up to $116.60 value)
- $89 for one G-Pass for seating in section 5, 6, 21 or 22 (up to $151.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
HOT97’s HOT for the Holidays Annual Concert Presented By SJ Presents
- The Headliner: A yet to be announced A-list recording artist. To give an idea of the pedigree to expect, headliners of previous years have included Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Mariah Carey, and Lil Wayne.
- Young Thug: This Atlanta rapper, born Jeffrey Williams, earned acclaim from Rolling Stone and Pitchfork for his sing-song-style mixtape 1017 Thug, leading to collaborations with Kanye West and Waka Flocka Flame.
- Travi$ Scott: Crafting beats since he was six years old, this Houston hip-hop star found his first break when Kanye indoctrinated him into GOOD Music family’s Very G.O.O.D. Beats. Pairing his flair for backbeats with his chops as a linguist, Scott delivered 2013’s Owl Pharaoh, which scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Mix Tape, and his latest, 2014’s Days Before Rodeo.
- Also Appearing: Jidenna | Joey Bada$$ | Kehlani