What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in section 211 or 230 (up to $72.90 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in section 101–107 (up to $94.60 value)
- $89 for one G-Pass for seating in section 111, 112, 128, or 129 (up to $116.60 value)
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in section 5, 6, 21, or 22 (up to $151.50 value)
- View the seating chart.
Hot for the Holidays
- Usher: With eight Grammys and more than 40 million albums sold, this R&B legend can rock the club with an throbbing dance anthem or slow it down with a heartfelt confessional. Either way, Usher has cemented his spot among music’s icons, and in 2016, he released his eighth studio album: Hard II Love.
- T.I.: The self-proclaimed “King of the South” creates megahit after megahit, from the endlessly chill “Whatever You Like” to “Live Your Life,” his duet with Rihanna. Expect some surprises from his upcoming album, The Dime Trap.
- Travi$ Scott: Crafting beats since he was six years old, this Houston hip-hop star found his first break when Kanye indoctrinated him into GOOD Music family’s Very G.O.O.D. Beats. Pairing his flair for backbeats with his chops as a linguist, Scott delivered 2013’s Owl Pharaoh, which scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Mix Tape, and his latest, 2014’s Days Before Rodeo.
- Young Thug: This Atlanta rapper, born Jeffrey Williams, earned acclaim from Rolling Stone and Pitchfork for his sing-song-style mixtape 1017 Thug, leading to collaborations with Kanye West and Waka Flocka Flame.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.