What You'll Get
General Admission Lawn
- $30 for one early-discount G-Pass for general-admission lawn ($45.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn ($45.25 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for reserved 200-level seating ($51.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hot Summer Night 2016
- Boyz II Men: Famed R&B trio behind “Motown Philly,” “It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday,” and “End of the Road” delivers original hits and Motown classics with smooth harmonies and gleeful panache.
- En Vogue: One of the most successful female groups of all time, the “funky divas” scored seven Grammy nominations, seven MTV Video Music Awards, and three Soul Train Awards for timeless hits such as “Hold On,” “Free Your Mind,” and “Whatta Man.”
- K-Ci & Jo Jo: Former members of ’90s R&B group Jodeci, these brothers have racked up three Grammy nominations, one American Music Award for Favorite R&B Band, and one Blockbuster Award for Best R&B Group thanks to their hit “All My Life” and their five feel-good albums.
- Also Appearing: Dru Hill | Ginuwine | SWV
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.