- $27 for one G-Pass to see Electric Hot Tuna and Dave Mason’s Traffic Jam (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Thursday, July 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: NJPAC
- Seating: fourth tier
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Electric Hot Tuna and Dave Mason’s Traffic Jam
- Electric Hot Tuna: founders Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady both played in Jefferson Airplane before striking out on their own
- Dave Mason’s Traffic Jam: Mason formed the band Traffic with Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, and Chris Wood at age 18
- The Hits: Hot Tuna jams on tunes including “Water Song” and Hesitation Blues;” Dave Mason wrote “Feeling Alright” and “We Just Disagree”
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.