- $16.25 for two tickets to see Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles (up to a $74.76 value)
- When: Thursday, November 21, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tower Theatre
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
Founded to continue the Eagles’ legacy after the band’s 1982 disbandment, Hotel California faithfully renders the beloved group’s catalog of classic rock. Dressed in the styles of the 1970s’ wild rock ‘n’ roll west, the quintet keeps its chops and its chemistry in top form by playing 150–200 tour stops a year. Band members have shared the stage with superstars such as Boston, Van Halen, and The Commodores, and along with typical rock instrumentation, they flesh out the Eagles’ big, smooth sound with mandolin, pedal steel, banjo, and harmonica. At any given show, they might evoke the lonesome harmonies of their namesake song, the soulful cowboy strains of “Desperado,” and the retinal afterburn of “Tequila Sunrise.”<p>