- Hotel California “A Salute to the Eagles”
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Trilogy Orlando
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all ticketing fees. Parking ($5/vehicle) is not included.
- $20 for one general-admission ticket (up to $40 value)
- $25 for one VIP ticket, which includes preferred seating, a postshow meet and greet, one complimentary drink, and appetizers (up to $50 value)
- Both options include a beer-and-wine tasting beginning at 5 p.m. in the model gallery.
Hotel California “A Salute to the Eagles”
- 1982: the year The Eagles broke up
- 1983: the year Hotel California swooped in to fill the Eagles-shaped hole in fans’ hearts
- 150–200: how many stops they typically make on a year-long tour
- What fans can expect: the lonesome harmonies of their namesake song, the cowboy strains of “Desperado,” and the retinal after-burn of “Tequila Sunrise”
- What fans might not expect: the band fleshes out the Eagles’ peaceful, easy sound with mandolin, pedal steel, banjo, and harmonica
- Stars they’ve shared the stage with: Boston, Van Halen, and The Commodores