All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles (up to $31.80 value)
- When: Friday, January 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Theatre
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hotel California – A Salute to the Eagles
- 1982: the year The Eagles broke up
- 1983: the year Hotel California swooped in to fill the Eagles-shaped hole in fans’ hearts
- 150–200: how many stops they typically make on a year-long tour
- What fans can expect: the lonesome harmonies of their namesake song, the cowboy strains of “Desperado,” and the retinal after-burn of “Tequila Sunrise”
- What fans might not expect: the band fleshes out the Eagles’ peaceful, easy sound with mandolin, pedal steel, banjo, and harmonica
- Stars they’ve shared the stage with: Boston, Van Halen, and The Commodores
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 9, 2015. Limit 8 per person. May buy 0 additional as gifts. Choose an option. Choose an option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Akron Civic Theatre
The medieval carvings, European antiques, and Italian alabaster sculptures at the Akron Civic Theatre absorb the ascending harmonies of symphony concerts and heavy rock ‘n’ roll alike. Built in 1929 to resemble a Moorish castle, the venue has maintained much of its historic charm, including the exceedingly rare atmospheric ceiling, in which stars twinkle and clouds float by as mesmerizingly as the last few corn flakes atop a bowl of milk.