- $15 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $29 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hotel California “A Salute to the Eagles”
- 1982: the year The Eagles broke up
- 1983: the year Hotel California swooped in to fill the Eagles-shaped hole in fans’ hearts
- 150—200: how many stops they typically make on a year-long tour
- What fans can expect: the lonesome harmonies of their namesake song, the cowboy strains of “Desperado,” and the retinal after-burn of “Tequila Sunrise”
- What fans might not expect: the band fleshes out the Eagles’ peaceful, easy sound with mandolin, pedal steel, banjo, and harmonica
- Stars they’ve shared the stage with: Boston, Van Halen, and The Commodores
Akron Civic Theatre
Designed in 1929 by theater architect John Eberson, the Akron Civic Theatre is a cultural landmark that nurtures a wide array of family-friendly entertainment. The auditorium showcases elaborate, Moorish-influenced décor with Italian alabaster statues and a ceiling that reproduces a twinkling, star-lit sky complete with tiny meteorite strikes.