What You'll Get
- C$17 for one ticket to Hotel California – The Original Eagles Tribute Show (up to C$33.35 value)
- When: Friday, May 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Brockville Arts Centre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
Hotel California – The Original Eagles Tribute Show
- 1982: the year The Eagles broke up
- 1983: the year Hotel California swooped in to fill the Eagles-shaped hole in fans’ hearts
- 150–200: how many stops they typically make on a year-long tour
- What fans can expect: the lonesome harmonies of their namesake song, the cowboy strains of “Desperado,” and the retinal after-burn of “Tequila Sunrise”
- What fans might not expect: the band fleshes out the Eagles’ peaceful, easy sound with mandolin, pedal steel, banjo, and harmonica
- Stars they’ve shared the stage with: Boston, Van Halen, and The Commodores
Brockville Arts Centre
When it first opened in 1858, the building that stood on the Brockville Arts Centre’s current location operated as a town hall, marketplace, and fire-engine house, making it the first-ever Swiss Army building. Only two bricks remain from that original structure, as the intervening 150 years saw numerous expansions and reconstructions, as well as a 1937 fire that destroyed the auditorium. From the ashes rose a motion-picture house called The Regent, which succumbed to the popularity of television 20 years later. In its place today stands an expansive centre for the local arts, thanks to a community-driven $2 million restoration. The Centre welcomes concerts, musicals, and comedians with the glow of its chandeliers, and though the movie theatre has long since closed, its 35-millimetre projectors remain, occasionally flickering to life for special screenings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem via phone starting 4/11. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Brockville Arts Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Brockville Arts Centre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.