What You'll Get
Without music, concerts wouldn’t exist and funk would just be the smell emanating from an old sock filled with corn. Lend an ear to this deal.
- $64 for one weekend pass to the Hotel Carolina music festival (up to a $124.99 value)
- When: Thursday, September 19 through Saturday, September 21
- Where: The Windjammer
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. each day
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full lineup.<p>
- 5: the number of years Hotel Carolina has brought tunes to the beach
- 14: the number of acts performing
- The record label and management service curating the fine selection of singer-songwriters: Rock Ridge Music
- Artists to see before they get all mainstream: Ernie Halter, Michael Tolcher, Erick Baker, Seth Glier, Anne Heaton
- Musician whose tune “Come Home to Me” was covered by Justin Bieber: Ernie Halter
- Singer who has toured with Dave Matthews and Maroon 5: Michael Tolcher
- Guitarist who didn’t pick up a guitar until after college: Erick Baker
- Folk-pop performer whose second album was described by the Washington Post as “tender, amusing, barbed and spiritual by turns”: Anne Heaton
- Tunesmith named by USA Today as “a singer with exquisite tenor, echoing Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel in the piano pop style”: Seth Glier
- Folk-rocker who placed in the final 50 on American Idol: Caleb Hawley
- Alt-country band featuring nobody named Dorothy: Runaway Dorothy<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Windjammer. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rock Ridge Music's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7pm each day. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.