What You'll Get
- $12 for one ticket to the House Club Tour Pub Crawl (up to $27.37 value)
- When: Wednesday, July 1, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Promontory
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
House Club Tour Pub Crawl
- How It Works: ten buses navigate a roster of nine iconic Chicago house clubs, joined by 18 DJs
- The Clubs: the crawl starts at Promontory, and guests can spend as much time as they want at Norman’s Bistro, Red’s New Generation, The New Dating Game, Lemelle’s Lounge, da House Spot, Licorice Lounge, Red Pepper’s Masquerade Lounge, and a final, secret location
- The Sound: in no particular order, the clubs showcase a distinct take on the music, including Afro House, Classic House, Chicago Old School, Down Tempo Disco, Funk, Global House, Latin, Studio 54, Underground, and Vinyl
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects House Club Tour Pub Crawl's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.