What You'll Get
Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this deal.
- $7.23 for one ticket to the House of Blues Fifth Birthday Bash featuring Skyrocket! (up to a $17.33 value)
- When: Friday, October 25, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
House Of Blues 5th Birthday Bash Featuring Skyrocket!
- What Skyrocket! calls itself: “perhaps the most wickedly original party band to emerge from any music scene”
- What the Austin Chronicle called the band in their Best of Austin list 2006: “the best reason to pawn your karaoke machine”
- What they were called then: The K-TEL Hit Machine
- Why they changed their name: their popularity “skyrocketed” after playing the Austin Chronicle’s holiday party, and the band members began traveling exclusively by Saturn V
- What they play: solid gold hits of the ’70s and ’80s such as “Dancing Queen,” “American Girl,” “Jessie’s Girl,” and “Rock and Roll All Night”
- Where else you’ve seen the players: performing on Austin Stories, playing alongside Lars Ulrich and Aimee Mann, appearing on Broadway as John Lennon, and acting in a Chevy commercial<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Houston. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.