What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to iExperia “America’s Largest White Party” featuring Sno White, NU.F.O., Glowkids and Commerce (up to $27.58 value)
- When: Friday, February 20, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
Dallas Entourage Presents: iExperia “America’s Largest White Party”
- Dress code: all white, the better to make the wild light show and fog effects feel utterly otherworldly (though black will do in a pinch)
- Head DJ: the energetic, electro-house-loving Dallas belle known as Sno White
- Other DJs: the masked DJ duo Glowkids and Brooklyn-bred producer Commerce
- Talent on the other side of the decks: human robots in LED suits, hoop performers, aerialists, and other circus artists
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 2/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Live Nation. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 8 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ages 18+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.