All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to St. Pat’s Kickoff Party featuring Graceland Ninjaz with Poo Live Crew and Cleghorn
- When: Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for general-admission standing (up to $16.33 value)
- $16 for reserved balcony (up to $31.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Self description: “The King of Party Bands”:
- Their enigmatic leader: the flamboyant, hip-gyrating Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mash ups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Examples of their arrangements: “Baby Sandman,” which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby,” which combines the grunge of Nirvana with groove of Vanilla Ice’s signature tune
- In support: Poo Live Crew, a cover band hailing from Fort Worth, and Cleghorn, featuring a father-and-son team that blends rock rhythms with traditional Celtic tunes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at the House of Blues Dallas on 3/13. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.