- One G-Pass to St. Pat’s Kickoff Party featuring Graceland Ninjaz with Poo Live Crew and Cleghorn
- When: Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $8 for general-admission standing (up to $16.33 value)
- $16 for reserved balcony (up to $31.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Self description: “The King of Party Bands”:
- Their enigmatic leader: the flamboyant, hip-gyrating Elvis impersonator David “EzE” McMahon
- Their music: prankish mash ups of 20th-century pop favorites
- Examples of their arrangements: “Baby Sandman,” which kicks off with the opening riff of Metallica’s “Enter Sandman” before dropping the rap of Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Baby Got Back”
- Another fine example: “Smells Like Ice Baby,” which combines the grunge of Nirvana with groove of Vanilla Ice’s signature tune
- In support: Poo Live Crew, a cover band hailing from Fort Worth, and Cleghorn, featuring a father-and-son team that blends rock rhythms with traditional Celtic tunes
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.