Live music is a huge improvement on canned music, which takes up valuable pantry space and often spoils into noxious free jazz. Keep it fresh with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one adult ticket to Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch (up to a $51 value)
- Tickets include brunch buffet, live gospel show, and non-alcoholic beverages
- When: Sunday, August 18, at 11 a.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Seating: best available upon redemption
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch
- How you know Kirk Franklin: he’s a seven-time Grammy-winning gospel singer who’s directed urban-contemporary gospel choirs such as The Family and One Nation Crew
- Who he’ll be directing at the Gospel Brunch: Michael Bethany & Friends
- Who they are: a gospel singer and music/worship director of Highpoint Church of Arlington, TX who has appeared in the stage production of Tyler Perry’s I Can Do Bad All By Myself; his musically inclined friends
- What happens at the concert: enthusiastic singers in purple robes deliver a blend of traditional and contemporary gospel songs
- What happens at the buffet: Southern-style chicken and waffles, jambalaya, and made-to-order omelets form edible models of Mount Everest on plates<p>
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.