- $6.50 for one G-Pass ticket to Diary of an Ozzman – The Ultimate Ozzy Osbourne Tribute Band (up to $13 value)
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Diary of an Ozzman - The Ultimate Ozzy Osbourne Tribute
- In the role of the Ozzman: singer Craig DeSimone, who looks like Ozzy from head to toe, captures his maniacal stage presence, and nails the icon’s distinct wail
- On guitar: shredder Gary Schutt, who takes on the licks of all of Ozzy’s ax-men, including Randy Rhodes, Zach Wylde, and Black Sabbath’s Tony Iommi
- On bass: Tim Cronin, who aces the low-end antics of Sabbath’s Geezer Butler and Bob Daisley
- What you’ll likely hear: spot-on recreations of Sabbath classics such as “War Pigs” and “Iron Man,” as well post-Sabbath solo hits including “Crazy Train” and “No More Tears”