- $16 for one G-Pass to Moon Taxi – Animal Style Tour (up to $31 value)
- When: Thursday, October 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Moon Taxi – Animal Style Tour
- Moon Taxi’s hometown: Nashville
- Their home sound: rock ‘n’ roll, with a dose of jam-band cool
- Their most recent album: Mountains Beaches Cities, a love letter to the power of exploration
- Their acclaim: relix praised Mountains Beaches Cities for its “unexpected time signatures, surprising moments of intimacy or bombast, cross-genre experimentation and the band’s own twisted visions of pop conventionality.”
- Where you’ve seen them: opening for Matisyahu and Dr. John; jamming on Conan and The Late Show with David Letterman
- Also performing: Bright Light Social Hour
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.