- $16 for one G-Pass to see Frankie Ballard (up to $27 value)
- When: Thursday, November 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Frankie Ballard’s roots: Battle Creek, Michigan, where he was born and raised, and Nashville, where he achieved his dreams as a country singer-songwriter
- His musical roots: country greats such as Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr., along with a rockin’ edge akin to that of his idol Bob Seger
- Where those roots shine: in his self-titled 2001 debut, and especially in his latest, Sunshine & Whiskey
- Bringing some gold to his walls: his very first No. 1 hit, the laid-back ballad “Helluva Life”
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.