All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $13.50 for one ticket to see Frankie Ballard (up to $27 value)
- When: Thursday, November 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Frankie Ballard’s roots: Battle Creek, Michigan, where he was born and raised, and Nashville, where he achieved his dreams as a country singer-songwriter
- His musical roots: country greats such as Willie Nelson and Hank Williams Jr., along with a rockin’ edge akin to that of his idol Bob Seger
- Where those roots shine: in his self-titled 2001 debut, and especially in his latest, Sunshine & Whiskey
- Bringing some gold to his walls: his very first No. 1 hit, the laid-back ballad “Helluva Life”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/20 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues New Orleans. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.