- $16 for one G-Pass to see Alex Clare (up to $29 value)
- When: Sunday, December 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His sound: alternative rock fused with synth, sprinkled with bass, and topped with soul
- His influences: Stevie Wonder, Donnie Hathaway, The Fugees, and Radiohead
- His debut album: 2011’s The Lateness of the Hour, which featured the hit “Too Close”
- About that hit: it earned the No. 4 spot on the UK Singles Chart, the No. 7 spot in the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, a Brit Award nomination for Best British Single, and an ASCAP Songwriter of the Year award for Clare and co-writer Jim Duguid
- His latest project: his second album, Three Hearts, which features the single “War Rages On”
- His latest single: “War Rages on,” as heard in the title sequence of BBC’s Our Girl
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.