All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 for one G-Pass package to Studio 504 – An Absolut New Year’s Eve Disco (up to $100 total value)
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 9:30 p.m
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
This exclusive Groupon party package includes:
- One general admission ticket to the event
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Commemorative photo
- Party favors and a gift
- Split of Mumm Napa Cuvee sparkling wine
- In-and-out privileges
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Studio 504 – An Absolut New Year’s Eve Disco
- Studio 504: a throwback party that harkens to the disco infernos of the ’70s
- Absolut: a smooth vodka that mixes with anything, and enables drinkers to mingle with anybody
- New Year’s Eve: a chance to kiss 2014 goodbye and enter 2015 with a smile on your face, drink in your hand, and spring in your step
- DJ Jermaine Quiz: a master of the mash-up who often blends records with live instrumentation, and has been defined by Jambase.com as “a major force in the DJ community”
- Put them all together: and you get one of the funnest New Year’s Eve parties in all of New Orleans
- Party tips: use your Groupon-supplied party favors to make some noise when the clock strikes twelve, raise a toast with your split of Groupon-supplied sparkling wine, pack in your friends and immortalize the moment with a photo, then start the year by chilling in the VIP lounge
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues New Orleans on 12/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 9:30PM. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.