What You'll Get
- $16 for one G-Pass to see Slippery When Wet - A Tribute to Bon Jovi
- When: Friday, January 30, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General Admission Standing + Pass the Line
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Slippery When Wet – Bon Jovi Tribute
- How closely singer Jason Morey resembles Jon Bon Jovi: Dave Chappelle reportedly once invited him backstage, thinking he was the real deal
- Where the band gets its setlists: from the last five Bon Jovi tours
- Hits that bring New Jersey to the stage: “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “Wanted Dead or Alive,” “Blaze of Glory”
- Deeper cuts for the true Bon Jovian: “Born to Be My Baby,” “Wild in the Streets”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues New Orleans on 1/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.