Getting front-row seats to a concert often requires fans to overpay scalpers or name their firstborn child 93.1 FM. See a show on your terms with this GrouponLive deal.
- $40 for one ticket to see Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo (up to a $79 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the venue layout.<p>
Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo performing "We Belong"on A&E in 2010
* Who are they: the singer of some of the '80s' most powerful power ballads and her longtime guitarist, producer, collaborator, and husband * Hit's they're best known for: "Love is a Battlefield," "Heartbreaker," "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" * Years married: 31 * Years work-married: 34 * Number of Grammys Benatar has on her trophy shelf: four * Number of platinum albums gracing her wall: five * Millions of hearts broken: six * Consecutive years on tour: 19 * Title of Benatar's New York Times Bestselling memoir: Between a Heart and a Rock Place
####Rick Springfield * How you know him: you turned on the radio in the last 30 years; you obsessed over General Hospital in the '80s; your buddy Jesse is starting to resent you * Where you've seen him lately: stealing the show on Dave Grohl's Sound City documentary, record, and tour; performing with Foo Fighters on Jimmy Kimmel Live * Or maybe: on The View; touting his upcoming novel Magnificent Vibration; returning to alter ego Noah Drake on General Hospital * Top-10 hits that have only improved with age: "I've Done Everything for You," "Love Somebody," "Don't Talk to Strangers" * Other hits you might hear: "Affair of the Heart," "Love is Alright Tonight," "Calling All Girls" * Year he'll receive his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame: 2014 * New song you just gotta hear: "The Man That Never Was" * Reason you just gotta hear it: to see whether Springfield's contribution to the Sound City soundtrack beats those by album-mates Paul McCartney and Stevie Nicks * Source of his enduring good looks and energy at age 63: Australian genes, probably?
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.
House of New Orleans
225 Decatur St.
New Orleans, LA 70130