- $16 for one G-Pass to Led Zeppelin 2, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $29 value)
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Led Zeppelin 2
- Where they’re from: Chicago
- What sets them apart from other Zeppelin tributes: they don’t just play greatest hits, they re-stage famous gigs from Zeppelin’s storied history, from the garage days through the excess-loving heyday of The Song Remains the Same
- What you’ll hear: bowed guitars, tectonic drum solos, and vocal histrionics reminiscent of Robert Plant
- Who puts on Plant’s golden locks: Bruce Lamont, beloved by experimental music fans for his work in Bloodiest and Yakuza
- High praise: “…they do as good a Zep as Zep ever did back in the day.” — Jim DeRogatis, Chicago Sun-TImes
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.