- $16 for one G-Pass to see Avery*Sunshine (up to $27 value)
- When: Saturday, March 7, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Standing general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who is Avery*Sunshine?: an acclaimed singer, songwriter, classically trained pianist, and choir director who marries the worlds of gospel, R & B, and jazz in her uplifting music
- How Elmore magazine describes her pipes: “Avery*Sunshine’s honeyed alto voice is so charming and so honest that she ought to be the U.S. musical ambassador”
- Her wide breadth of musical influences includes: Nina Simone, Miles Davis, Maze, Frankie Beverly, The Doobie Brothers, Bach, Beethoven
- R & B and soul legends she’s shared the stage with: Ledisi, Kem, Eric Benét, B.B. King
- Sunshine also has: served as choir director for Michael Bublé and a production of Dreamgirls starring Jennifer Holliday, and played the keyboard for Tyler Perry
- What to expect: tracks from her studio albums that showcase danceable grooves, emotional lyrics, and powerful vocals
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.