- $30 for one VIP package to Curse of the Leprechaun: Crawfish, Kegs & Kilts (up to $77.50 value)
- When: Friday, March 13, at 4 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
VIP Package Details
- One G-Pass for party admission
- 2-lb. serving of crawfish boil
- Two premium beers
- One shot of Jameson
- Souvenir gift
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Curse of the Leprechaun: Crawfish, Kegs & Kilts
- The theme: St. Patrick’s Day meets Friday the 13th
- What’s cooking: a New Orleans–style crawfish boil
- Tysson’s sound: a zeitgeist-grabbing blend of electric beats, R&B, and anthemic pop-rock
- The Pontchartrain Wrecks’ sound: straight-ahead, bayou-soaked Americana
- Act that will make the venue practically fireproof: the New Orleans Firefighters Pipes and Drums band
- Act that could put that to the test: the hot, plaid-clad entrants of the Sexiest Man in a Kilt contest
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.