- $11 for one G-Pass to see Appetite for Destruction and Ride the Lightning (up to $19 value)
- When: Friday, April 3 at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Appetite for Destruction
- Years on the road: more than 10
- Years of being hungry for destroying things: even longer
- Slash stand-in: Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and vision-impairing hair
- Axl stand-in: Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves and siren vocals
Ride the Lightning
- What’s in their lightning’s tape deck: all Metallica, all the time
- Their favorite Metallica era: their formative mid-‘80s period, judging by their name
- What songs you know from that time frame: “For Whom the Bell Tolls,” “Fade to Black,” “Creeping Death”
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.