- $12 for one G-Pass to see Super Diamond (up to $22 value)
- When: Friday, October 3, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What they do: salute the commanding voice and thick songbook of entertainment legend Neil Diamond
- How long they’ve been around: two decades
- How you know they’re the real tribute deal: the band has made multiple stage appearances with Diamond himself
- Who does Diamond: Surreal Neil, whose “uncanny impersonation of Mr. Diamond’s throaty, baritone voice is, well, surreal,” according to the New York Times
- What they play: such classics as “Sweet Caroline,” “Cracklin’ Rosie,” and “Cherry Cherry”
- What to expect from their set: smoke machines and suave ’70s gear, plus a heavier guitar sound than that of their muse
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.