What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see King Sunny Adé and His African Beats (up to $34 value)
- When: Friday, June 19 at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- General admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
King Sunny Adé and His African Beats
- His Sound: Jùjú is a genre of Nigerian popular music using traditional Yoruba percussion and infused with funk, reggae, and Afrobeat
- His Kingdom: with the release of 1982’s Juju Music, King Sunny conquered the world with steel guitars
- His Legacy: Adé and His African Beats are considered one of the forerunners of world music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues New Orleans on 6/19. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.