- $8 for one ticket for general admission standing (up to $16 value)
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- The Pell Style: The rapper/writer/singer packs a flow that seamlessly flips the switch between rat-a-tat wordplay and crooned chorus hooks, all atop tracks of bass and ethereal grooves. Some call it “dream rap,” and it’s even more entrancing in his live show.
- The Pell Press The New Orleans native has landed on Complex’s “Top 25 Rappers to Know in 2014,” Pigeons & Planes “Top 10 Rappers to Know Before They Blow,” and Spotify’s Predicted Music Stars of 2015
- Floating While Dreaming: Pell’s debut album, featuring the standout track “Dollar Store,” which has already racked up over 3 million listens on Spotify
- Daye Jack: This experimental Atlanta MC/singer recently dropped his first album, Soul Glitch, and teamed with Killer Mike on the emotionally charged single, “Hands Up”
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.