- $8for one ticket to House of Blues Presents Mardi Gras with Boogaloo Assassins & More (up to $29value)
- When: Tuesday, February 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the musical lineup *Ages 21+ with valid ID
Mardi Gras Music & Food Festival
- Boogaloo Assassins: with a mix of doo-wop, Southern soul, and salsa, this nine-piece “Latin Boogaloo” outfit reinvents the dance craze that swept the Latin-Caribbean, South-American, and East-Harlem club scenes in the late ’60s
- Chris Mulkey & Deluxe: veteran character actor Mulkey (Captain Phillips, Whiplash, Knight Rider) delivers easy-going blues and folk with his band, Deluxe
- Ivory Deville: LA quintet who crafts a sound suited for honky tonks and road houses with its raucous mesh of glam, classic rock, and sunny female harmonies
- Bo and the Bluesdrivers: No-nonsense blues-rock from a crackerjack trio whose live shows are building up a strong following in Southern California
- Sayed Sabrina: with a malleable voice that summons Billie Holiday, Etta James, Janis Joplin, and Tina Turner, this powerhouse vocalist finds that sweet spot between jazz, blues, and classic rock
Food and Drink
- The Food New Orleans-inspired comfort food sends zesty aromas across all three floors of the House of Blues, with dishes including seafood gumbo, crawfish spinach, and beignets with powdered sugar
- The Drinks: Lagunitas Brewery dominates the Fat Tuesday affair, along with drink specials from Southern Comfort