Non-profit House of Mood produces these two cabaret shows that feature the Fringe Follies and a post-show dance party
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
- Dates and times available:
- Rock of Ages Burlesque & Cabaret on Saturday, March 7, at 8:30 p.m.
- The Spy Who Shagged Ms. Maple Devine on Saturday, April 18, at 7:30 p.m.
House of Mood Presents Burlesque and Cabaret
- The events: two tantalizing cabaret show featuring House of Mood’s performance troupe, the Fringe Follies
- Rock of Ages: Miss Maple Devine treats the audience to a sequin- and feather-filled production of pole art, burlesque, chair dancing, and more.
- The extras: cash bar, plentiful street parking, and post-show dance parties
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About JMK Entertainment
Director and founder Jennifer Kennedy has been teaching dance for more than three decades and channels her sensual moves from experience performing in cabarets aboard Virgin Islands cruise ships. At JMK Entertainment, she and her instructors patrol a studio of 10 poles, ensuring that each student receives personalized tips during basic to advanced pole-fitness classes. The pole-based moves help students to build core strength and tone curves while mimicking the arched back of a sexy long-haired wildcat, not to be confused with the long-eared hedgehog, which is really more cute than sexy. Other class styles run the rhythm-powered gamut from cardio chair fitness and Zumba to Bollywood and belly-dancing routines. The JMK team isn't shy about performing what they preach, taking the stage at various local events to showcase their burlesque swaggers and perilous pole-climbs.