What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket for general-admission standing floor (up to $49.25 value)
House of Pain
- “Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin”: in 1992 when the Irish-American hip-hop trio burst onto the scene with the infectious hit “Jump Around” off their self-titled debut
- “Get up, stand up, c’mon throw your hands up”: for the megahit’s longevity—it has popped up in Mrs. Doubtfire, Blackhawk Down, and My Name Is Earl as well as at sporting events around the country
- “Feelin, funkin, amps in the trunk and I got more rhymes”: is what House of Pain members probably said when they split in 1996 to pursue solo careers. Frontman Everlast delivered 1998’s gut-wrenching “What It’s Like” and won a Grammy for his work on Santana’s Supernatural, DJ Lethal joined Limp Bizkit, and Danny Boy formed hip-hop supergroup La Coka Nostra.
- “I came to get down, I came to get down”: is probably what they said in 2010 when they officially reunited
- “So get out your seat and jump around!”: the command you’ll hear at House of Pain’s concerts, where Everlast, DJ Lethal, and Danny Boy lace energetic sets with fan favorites and deep cuts
- “Jump around! Jump around! Jump around!”: “Jump up, jump up and get down!”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.