What You'll Get
- $8 for one general admission ticket (up to $12 value)
Houston Comedy Film Festival
- The Festival: bringing laughs to Houston’s movie theaters since 2009, the festival is comprised of 30 short comedies—all 15 minutes or less in duration—made by filmmakers from around Texas and throughout the world
- The Venue: the festival is being held at 14 Pews, a unique, non-profit theater housed in a former church located in The Heights
- The Titles: this year’s selection includes “Token Support Group,” “When Damon met Angie,” and “Box Boy,” just to name a few. All films will be screened in HD format on 1080p Blu-Ray and played back-to-back in one session.
- The Awards: every year the festival gives out awards to the best feature, best micro-short, best actor and actress, and other categories.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Recommended for ages 18+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.