- $14 for one ticket to a Houston Dash women’s soccer match, plus an optional complimentary meet-and-greet ($24.41 value)
- When: Against the Chicago Red Stars on Friday, May 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: BBVA Stadium
- Seating: Section 114–117
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Meet-and-greet with forward Melissa Henderson will take place after the game on the Tecate Light Terrace
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
Now in their second season as a member of the National Women’s Soccer League, the Dash have a new weapon: forward Jessica McDonald, who’s tied for second in scoring with three goals so far this year. The Phoenix native netted 11 goals for Portland last year, and she hasn’t missed a beat since landing in Houston via trade. This Friday, McDonald will lead the Dash into a showdown against the Chicago Red Stars, who have some firepower of their own in the form Christen Press, the NWSL’s leading scorer.
On April 12, 2014, the Houston Dash played their first match ever: a hard-fought 1–0 loss against the defending-champion Portland Thorns. That match officially sealed the Dash as the ninth member of the National Women’s Soccer League, a fast-growing organization that features the sport’s rising stars alongside world-class players from the U.S., Canada, and Mexico national teams. The Dash also operate as an affiliate of Major League Soccer’s Houston Dynamo, and their roster is stacked with talent from all over the country. In fact, during the Dash’s inaugural season, forward Kealia Ohai finished second in Rookie of the Year voting, narrowly missing out on a trophy and a lifetime supply of Rookie of the Year DVDs.