What You'll Get
- $18 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $32.64 value)
- $75 for one ticket for seated general-admission (up to $132.87 value)
- $125 for one VIP ticket (up to $370.24 value)
- VIP includes access to a 6 p.m. reception with an open bar, appetizers, and a personal pre-show greeting on the red carpet.
Houston Fashion Week Presents: Shades of Diversity Fashion Show
- The Stars: Designers from across Houston, the Lone Star State, and the world display their latest collections for 2017.
- What to Wear: “Jungle Chic,” a theme that complements the evening’s special presentation, The Jungle
- The Music: The festivities are enhanced by a live soundtrack of piano and exciting electric sounds.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Houston Fashion Week
As the fourth largest city in the US, Houston is dazzlingly diverse—its residents come from all over the country and the globe, bringing their unique sense of personal style with them. In 2007, a group of models and fashion photographers founded Houston Fashion Week to bridge the local, national, and international fashion scenes with events at venues across Houston. Designers from Africa and South America join local talent in presenting collections of women's daywear and eveningwear, menswear, swimwear, jewelry, and accessories. Fashion Week also helps young local models connect with their more established industry peers, and its organizers donate a portion of the proceeds to charities, rather than just using them to sew tons of ball gowns from dollar bills.