What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $64.29 value)
- $125 for one ticket for seated general-admission (up to $264.74 value)
- $175 for one VIP ticket (up to $370.24 value)
- VIP includes early entry and reception at 9 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older.
Houston Fashion Week: Red Dress Gala Fashion Show on Tuesday, May 17 at 10 p.m.
- The Stars: Featuring designers from all across Texas—and the world—including a special fashion presentation “España Cani” by fashion designer Carmen España: a Victor Quinteros Marquina Production along with designer appearances by Dede Allure (Boston), Leonardo Agudelo (Colombia), Marion Verron (France), Juan Ignacio Ormeño (Venezuela), Nicholas Nguyen (Houston), and many more.
- Extra Perks: Enjoy surprise appearances from special guests and beauty professionals, plus music and entertainment.
- Fashion Show Sponsors: Blu Mambo Salon and GoPRO2.com
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.