- $26 for one VIP ticket to the Houston Food Truck Fest (up to a $51.63 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Stereo Live
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of food trucks.
- In addition to regular menus, each gourmet truck offers a $3 signature sample item<p>
- Early entry at 11 a.m., one hour earlier than general admission crowd. Show starts at 12 p.m.
- Access to VIP-only restrooms, bars, and covered seating
- Unlimited soda and water (food and beverages available for purchase)<p>
Houston Food Truck Fest
- What to expect: an all-ages friendly afternoon of food and music
- Best pub fare for foodies with mohawks: Gastro Punk
- Comfort food vendor named one of Houston’s “Top 10 Fancy Food Trucks” by Houston Press: Ladybird
- Mexican-Korean fusion crowned “Best Food Truck in Texas” by Smithsonian Magazine: Coreanos
- Gourmet griddler seen on the Cooking Channel’s Eat Street: The Waffle Bus
- Live music by: Beggars Inc and DJ Flash Gordon Parks
- Other possible sights at this year’s festival: a rock climbing wall, free karaoke by Houston Karaoke, family activities, full bar for those 21 and older, and belly rubbing
- Other highlights: <p>