- $26 for one VIP ticket to the Houston Food Truck Fest (up to $52.63 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Stereo Live
- Door time: VIP ticket holders receive early admission at 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of food trucks.
- In addition to regular menus, each truck offers a $3 signature sample item.
VIP admission includes access to VIP-only restrooms, bars, and covered seating as well as unlimited soda and water.
Houston Food Truck Fest
Food trucks include:
- Ladybird: comfort-food vendor named one of Houston’s “Top 10 Fancy Food Trucks” by Houston Press
- The Waffle Bus: gourmet griddler seen on the Cooking Channel’s Eat Street
- Coreanos: Mexican-Korean fusion crowned “Best Food Truck in Texas” by Smithsonian Magazine
- Chocolat d’Arte: artisans who craft Belgian chocolate in the shape of high heels and teacups
- Where to shop for inedibles: in trucks such as Urban Izzy and Shoe Bar, which serve clothing instead of food
- What to dance to: music from local bands and DJs
- Other sights: karaoke, family-friendly movies, kids’ activities, a rock-climbing wall, a full bar for those 21 and older, some serious belly rubbing