- One G-Pass to the Houston International Jazz Festival featuring Los Lonely Boys and Rachelle Ferrell
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $30.88 for reserved rear seating in sections 104–106 (up to $61.75 value)
- $41.75 for reserved front-table seating in sections 101–103 (up to $83.50 value)
Click here to view the seating chart. Each table seats four people.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Houston International Jazz Festival
- Los tres hermanos de Los Lonely Boys: Henry Garza, Jojo Garza, and Ringo Garza
- Self-described sound: “Texican Rock and Roll”
- Definition of “Texican Rock and Roll”: traditional Tejano fused with hickory-smoked blues and unabashed party rock
- “Heaven”: their debut single that landed at number one on the Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart and earned a Grammy Award
- Their latest: 2014’s Revelation
- Rachelle Ferrell: a pop-rock, jazz-fusion, and R&B singer known for her six-octave range, which moves from soft and breathy up into the whistle register
- As a backup singer: she buoyed the vocals of Patti LaBelle, Vanessa Williams, and Lou Rawls
- As a solo artist: she sings both standards and originals, earning fans not just in America but across jazz clubs in Japan, too
520 Texas Ave.
Houston, TX 77002